We just got a bunch of new PCBs in, which means more projects are going to move forward.
Amongst the fun stuff that just came in:
- StatusLight 2.0 - A cost-reduced StatusLight using an ATTiny85 and WS2812 LEDs.
- DIYPinball.ca boards - the Base Board, Score Display Board and Raspberry Pi CAN Board for that system (currently under development)
- Bluetooth Polygraph boards - just in time for the Maker Faire in Waterloo this weekend:
- Project Vending Machine 2.1 boards - an upgrade to use Raspberry Pi GPIOs and I2C rather than an Arduino:
- WS2812 Breakouts, for some experiments with these fun little LEDs:
- Taskmaster boards, for finally making some progress on my time tracking project:
Hopefully this tides us over for a bit, though I have a feeling we’ll be making another order this summer.